How to delete all saved passwords in google chrome at once
Published on April 16, 2013
You can delete all saved passwords from chrome at once.
- Open Google chrome and press **Shift+Ctrl+Del **at once.
- New popup will be shown on screen with several check boxes.
- There is a check box ‘Clear saved passwords‘
- Select this and press ‘Clear Browsing Data‘
If you want to delete specific passwords:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
Click Manage saved passwords in the “Passwords and forms” section to see a list of all the usernames and passwords that have been saved.
- Windows, Linux, and Chrome devices users: In the Passwords dialog that appears, use your mouse to hover over the site whose password you’d like to remove and click the X that appears on the right.
- Mac users: You can remove your passwords in the Keychain Access dialog that appears.
← All blog posts