when uninstalling the BlueStacks , many faced issue “a later version of BlueStacks is already installed. Setup will now exit.”
Here is the Simple method to uninstall it completely.
1) Download Revo Uninstaller and launch it.
2) It will generate a list of programs and right click ‘Blue Stacks’ and select ‘Uninstall‘.
3) It will backup registry and create a system restore point.
4) Now the uninstaller will popup and click next.
5) The uninstaller will will disappear abruptly. Don’t worry.
6) Now click “Scan” button and you will see leftover items of Bluestacks, click Select All and click the button Delete.
7) Repeat the aove step again.
6) BlueStacks is gone!