How to clear browsing and download history in Google Chrome and Firefox
Published on November 03, 2012
This seems to be a simple problem but trust me, most of the people doesn’t know how to clear the history.
- Open any browser (Chrome or Firefox).
- Press Alt+Ctrl+ Del on the keyboard.
- Now you can see a pop-up containing many options like browsing history, form data, download history etc.
- Check the fields you need to erase.
- Finally, choose the time line (in the list) like today or everything and click the button ‘clear private data’.
← All blog posts