We all download lots of apps from the google market/ playstore .
When ever they are uninstalled they are gone forver and also we can’t send them to other mobiles also.
So, there is a simple way to save them to sd card and use them for future and further purposes.
1. Install any of the file managers like AndroZip or Astro File Manager
2. Open the file manager and click menu for options.
3. Select :Installed applications” from the options.
4. The list of installed application on will be populated.
5. Choose the application you want click the menu button for options again.
6. Now select, backup the app.
The Backup folder can be selected via settings.